We are a new company that has been formed by NRA instructors with many years of training experience, who strongly believe that due to the ever changing climate that it is every person’s right to protect themselves and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do the classes cost?
See fee schedule or call/email for special pricing.
2. Does this meet the state requirement for purchasing a firearm?
No, but the certified class will prepare you for the test.
3. What do I need to bring to the class?
Only a valid Driver License or Passport. At the range you will need a cap (hat), and a jacket (depending on the weather conditions).
4. Can I pay for the course online?
A $50 non-refundable deposit IS required to reserve your seat. Make check payable to William Edenson.
5. Can I pay the day of the class?
Yes, you may pay the balance in class, but you must first mail a required non-refundable $50 deposit to reserve your seat.
6. Who do I make the check out to?
7. How long is each class?
See the course page for class time.
8. Why two day classes vs one day classes?
It has been our experience that a one day class is too much to take. The two day class allows you to grasp the material you have learned and makes the range time more enjoyable. However, we do offer one day classes if there are 5 or more students or if it is a private class.
9. How many instructors per class?
One instructor for every 10 students.
10. How many students per class?
The classes are set up for 10 -20 students, but more students can be accommodated.
11. Will I be able to get a refund if I cannot attend the class?
If notified within 48 hrs., you will receive a refund, but you will lose your non-refundable $50 deposit.
12. What do I need to purchase?
We supply all guns and ammunition, but the student is required to pay for the range fee and targets.
13. Can I take the range portion without the safety portion?
Yes, and in group of 10 or more, we will have an instructor whose purpose is to observe that the safety rules are followed.
14. Do you have classes for women only?
Yes, for 5 or more students.
15. Can I bring my son or daughter?
Yes, if you are the legal guardian registered for the class and waiver forms must be signed.